Tuesday, October 12, 2010

urbanboutique ... sells leather cuff patterns!


                                                            
              
                                                                             

   
At Last!  urbanboutiquePatterns!



Following my own e-commerce marketing plan for this year...
I have decided that the time has come!


Somewhere in my future I will be organizing my patterns and designs into a book!
In the meantime... I will be listing my beginner patterns for sale in my store!

___________________________________________________________________


Now let me tell you what....
"how to writing" is the hardest thing I have ever done!
... and I mean hard ...long ... and tedious! WOW!


I have done some freelance writing, including more than 20 weekly newspaper columns.  I always wrote my own marketing projects/text layouts and ads...like that! 
 But when I had to write several "how to description vinyettes "  for
Stampington & Company to publish in Jewelry Affaire Magazine...
that's when I learned they were just plain hard to write! 


ZOWIE! ...   am I sure I want to write a pattern book for my leather cuff designs??
... definately going to need a lot of vodka for that one!




It is really exciting...
 to be able to offer my designer patterns to all budding leather artisans!
... I expect to see great things coming from this!




Cuffs & Cuff Leather  
I have beginner patterns and my best natural cuff leather listed in my store.  Next, I am going to slowly add a few intermediate designs... and see if anyone is interested!



...all my patterns have my special assembly tips!

 We just don't have the publications here that 
present these increasingly popular leather looks!



hot tip...
 I have just discovered amazing pattern books from Japan!
...they have amazing patterns for leather bags and accessories. Really fab! 

Check out these fun publications in these three shops    "japanlovelycrafts,  traplett  or  pinknellie" on etsy.com
They all have these great imported
pattern books for cloth & leather bags!


 


Maybe I should start by submitting some my cuff designs
 to these cool pattern books from Japan!
You know... that is not a bad idea! I will keep you all posted!... anyone speak Japanese?



the resident artisan 
the handmade lifestyle blog @blogspot.com


______________________________...next post
talking about how to buy premium leathers
... now available in my store on urbanboutique.etsy.com

                                                                                        
                                









No comments:

Post a Comment