Thursday, October 14, 2010

Button... Button... who has the Button? urbanboutique's French Button Collection


I have had a lifelong love affair with Buttons!
then I added my French Button Collection to my store....

                                 ...and strange things started happening!


 
first people started
looking .... then they 
started using my fun
French Button Cuffs
in their treasury 
collections!

I was absolutely
amazed at all the
button freaks that
were hiding out on
 the pages of Etsy! 

lots of people like me...
who's fondest childhood 
memory was rumaging in
their Grandmother's button box! 




It took me years to figure out how to securely attatch buttons to my leather cuffs!!
 But when I finally did, I wasted no time!!  Dress these fun dramatic accent
cuffs up or down   ... but don't leave home wihtout them! 



when I saw this amazing mod button....
I knew it was meant to be on one of my leather cuffs!
how can something this simple look like it stepped
off the pages of Vogue Magazine!

I first designed this cuff five years ago! ...then the button wasn't available anymore!
I cried real alligator tears.   Then one day scouring a button departartment... I found it!!  


These two cuff designs are the two most popular cuffs in my store on etsy... everyone loves to look at them!

I have discovered that button people are the best people!


_________________________

Stop in and visit ....
with these other incredibly talented button artisans on Etsy.com



vetrinagirl.etsy.com            
by vetrina girl

             





by quench metal works quenchmetalworks.etsy.com

                                                                   
________________________________________________________________________________


                          when I was a child, we played indoors on rainy days...
our favorite game was hide the button!



the resident artist
thehandmadelifestyleblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment