Tuesday, October 12, 2010

urbanboutique on Premium... Top Quality Leathers

When I first started in business...
a mentor once told me that the quality of my suppliers
would often make the deciding difference between myself
and my closest competitor!... and I listened!




I have always believed in investing my time... and money in finding the very best suppliers I could afford! 



New Listings!
Small cuts of premium cuff leather for crafters!!





It took me three years to find a tannery that made the quality premium leather that I wanted to work with!


When I saw the poor quality of leathers that
   artisans were designing with in the marketplace...
    I knew there was something that I could do to change that!



Hides are sold in expensive full or large specialty cuts...
plus the shipment fees to get them to your door!
 Pretty steep stuff for an artisan who wants 
make a couple of leather cuffs!




... I am now offering small cuts of premium
8oz to 9oz thick natural leather!  
...all my leather cuts are graded for quality 



This incredible leather is so smooth... it looks like paper!
...look at the surface under the chain in this photo!
...this is the actual leather!


 absolutely flawless!


...so stop in and browse my leather listings!
     Jump in and start designing your own leather cuff designs!
        ... it will make my heart sing!


the resident artist
thehandmadelifestyleblog  @blogsot.com

____________________________________________ ...next post

where and how to start marketing your work
think globally... act & market locally!






No comments:

Post a Comment